Tuesday, June 7, 2011

El Comalon on Hwy 2

On a Monday night, Mom didn't feel like cooking so we went out to eat. We went to a place called El Comalon  on Highway 2 because it was close to us and sounded like good food. It was my mom, my dad, myself and my nine-month old sister.
I liked the front entrance. It had a little fountain; they put a lot of work into the place. There were nice pictures and the TV had sports on. The walls were green. Some were empty but some had beautiful pictures. The men's bathroom was small. The bummer is that was not a changing table for my sister.
The food was great. They had large plates for the bigger meals. I got a hamburger and it was amazing because it was a little crispy on the top and chewy in the middle. The fries had a spicy but not too spicy seasoningon them.It took them a while for the drinks but getting the food was fast. My mom and dad both liked their Mexican dishes.
Overall the food was good. Even if the bathrooms are small and there is no changing table, the food is good value and to me, this place gets 4 thumbs up.

1 comment: