Saturday, June 11, 2011

Holiday Inn Expres- Missoula

I know I was thinking that all my activities would be in Spokane but I thought people who are going to travel to Montana would like to know of a good hotel- one that doesn't smell like garbage. My mom went on to Priceline and picked out a hotel. She picked Holiday Inn Express because it was cheap and looked like a good place to stay in Missoula. When we first got in the lobby, it was clean, everything was polished and there was a fireplace. The front desk person was very friendly and told us the hotel was only 3 weeks old. That's why it is so clean because a lot of people haven't come here to make a mess. The Holiday Inn Express has a pool, exercise room, breakfast bar with coffee. When we first walked into our room, it was dark and when we turned on the lights, I saw it was the best hotel I'd stayed at. It has a TV, microwave, iron, blow dryer, nice towels. There is a shower/bath and most of all, a toilet! The beds were so comfortable that my Mom wanted to take it home with her. I just wanted to take the whole hotel with me in the trunk of my car! Just joking. The next morning we went down to eat breakfast and it was amazing! There was a pancake machine and the bacon was so good, i wanted to eat the whole tray! There was a cereal bar, yogurt and milk. Even my mom got to eat something since she is gluten-free.
Overall this place gets 5 thumbs up and would be a good place for you family to stay when you come to Missoula. http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/reservation?destination=MISSOULA%2CMT%2CUnited+States&sicreative=6802197674&sicontent=0&sitrackingid=160312804&cm_mmc=Google-PS-HolidayInnExpress-_-G+B-AmericasWest-_-MT-Missoula-_-holiday+inn+express+missoula&siclientid=1962#hotelsearchresult

No comments:

Post a Comment